View Single Post

Old 06-07-2020, 01:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,052 Times in 5,337 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennBF View Post
I was visiting with a friend who owned some Jeweler stores and we got into the discussion of customers who cheated on payment, (e.g. bad checks, had a account but did not make payments,etc.). The question was what is a fair way of recovering
your loss. His way was what ever ethnic group the cheater was in would be slowly over charged until the loss was paid up. It did not matter if you Italian, Irish, Afro-American you paid for your ethnic group cheater. The Jeweler said this was the only
fair way he could see to cover the loss. His logic was each ethnic group should take pride in their name and not stand for anyone disgracing it for any reason.
Now we have the riots. Could the police identify the ratio of ethnic groups arrested and home addresses and tax those in the districts they come from in ratio to the ones who rioted and were arrested. That may be a basis to start those populations to understand the cost of destruction, stealing, rioting, and get them to start controlling the the bad seeds. I know this will bring out the lot of do gooders, and a bunch of rationals why it is a stupid solution. Given this is coming a simple question is what is your alternatives to pay for the destructions and stealing and loss of business?
So if I am a law abiding citizen I should pay for the acts of someone else who he thought was of same ethnicity as me as was crooked?

Sorry not the right way to do business.