View Single Post

Old 06-10-2020, 02:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

It was in the Sun newspaper last week, The Villages Golf Cars stores would let you take $1,000 off any cart on the floor in any of their showrooms. My neighbor went down to LSL and bought a new one because of that. They probably still have that going on. However, for his 2011 trade-in they only would give him a $1,000. I told him to sell it on TOTV and probably get $3,000 for it.

However, I believe they are so over-priced. The gas Yamaha that I bought new in 2011 for $10,300 with black roof, floor mat, big side mirrors, SS wheels, shopping net, Ultimate Seats, 2 sand bottles, ball & club washer and cooler, would probably cost about $15,000 now from TV. I would look elsewhere. I bought from TV because I thought it was best to buy here, but I've never taken my cart to TV for service or repair. I've had Willie do all my maintenance at my home, and like they say, a Yamaha gas cart will last forever, I've never needed any repairs from the dealer in 9 years.

Check out Carts & Clubs in Ocala for new carts and for refurbished one year old carts from Villages Discount Golf Cars on 466 and Grandma & Grandpa Village Buggies on 441 north of 42 on the right.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

Last edited by John_W; 07-04-2020 at 08:05 AM.