View Single Post

Old 06-12-2020, 09:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,326 Posts

IMHO attempting to piece together all the 'half bits' of information, the conflicting information, the misinformation, the information that has a bias to it, the information that is purely speculation, the 'hidden' information, the 'hindsight' information and what may be real information regarding covid-19 to draw a conclusion will drive you nuts

There are no comprehensive true answers, yet...and we won't have them for some time yet. The folks that will ultimately be able to provide us with those answers are still ramping up and the reality is they started from a dead start, standing in a hole long after the starting pistol went off

Again, IMHO, we all need to continue to take personal responsibility for ourselves and do what we feel is the right thing to do to stay safe and help others stay safe without being judgmental of others...to help put an end to this covid-19 virus.

This is our present 'new normal'...it's what we have to live with right now. Eventually we'll arrive at whatever the post covid-19 new normal will be, but not before going through more deaths, more crisis, more chaos, a recession/depression, an election and who knows what else.

I'm happy that my wife and I like to read and that we have a few hobbies to occupy our days....