View Single Post

Old 06-27-2020, 09:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchad View Post
...No matter where you live, it would be impractical to get to them all in a golf cart.
I played Arnold Palmer yesterday, took 20 minutes in my golf cart. Cane Garden is ten minutes, Mallory is 15 minutes, Havana is 15 minutes, Evans Prairie is 10 minutes, Bonifay is 15 minutes, Belle Glade is 20 Minutes. Glenview is 25 minutes and Lopez is 40 minutes. I've only play Terra Del Sol Twice, I think it was about 30 or 35 minutes and Hacienda Hills and Orange Blossom I have not played, they don't seem worth that long a drive when I've got so many good ones closer.

I've been here nine years next week, live next to Southern Star Executive Course. That's along St. Charles Place, for golfers looking for great access to championship courses, look for resales in Buttonwood, Tamarind Grove, St. James, St. Charles, Duval, Gilchrist and villages adjacent to these. Also executives, there are a dozen within 15 minutes of my location.

I don't think I'll be playing that new course when it's finished, or at least not in my own golf cart. When I drove to Fenney in my car it was 14 miles, Lopez is only ten miles for me by car, and that's 40 minutes by cart. Although going south on Morse, you might be able to make good time in a cart for a ways.

Google Maps