View Single Post

Old 06-27-2020, 09:35 AM
Michael Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlcopper View Post
Fines will belevied and businesses shut down if social distancing isnt enforced. If a business isnt complying, them dont go there. Simple enough. Theres hundreds of restaurants around. I doubt youll starve
As a former restaurant owner it was a minor detail that I needed to comply with in order to sell milk and dairy products I heeded a special license.

In order to sell food I needed another license.

In order to sell beer and wine I needed yet another license.

If I were to found into be in violation of the license parameters they had the right to revoke those licences.

The answer is that establishments must be responsible to enforce the guidelines. If found in violation of any recommendations, the authorities that issue those licenses have the right to revoke them and the business would be forced to close.

Some responsible owners will follow the guidelines others won't. I will only support the ones that adhere to guidelines because at least they're trying to find a way to survive this pandemic, responsibly.

I'm not not 21 anymore and don't find a need to be shoulder to shoulder having a drink and socializing with my friends.

Last edited by Michael Charles; 06-27-2020 at 05:58 PM.