View Single Post

Old 07-02-2020, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRAY View Post
I have been trying to schedule a LV for almost a year but a combination of elderly parents and adult children and COVID have derailed my plans. So I have been scouring the internet for everything I can learn about TV. One thing I remain curious about is how to determine where to live. Some say live in the established areas because there is so much more to do and some recommend the newer areas because there will be more people my age (I'm 57 and single). Any thoughts, suggestions or smart ass comments are welcome.
I found Jerry and Linda's Villages Newcomers VLOG super helpful. I just moved here after in April after two 7-14 day visits in late 2018 & 2019. I arrived April 24, was under contract within 24 hrs, closed May 29 and moved into my small Colony Patio Villa June 16. It's been the best decision of my life!

I compromised on a couple of things but stood VERY firm on not being squished between two other homes. I didn't want to be staring at the side of someone else's home. I have the most beautiful large lot and love it. I've already met so many nice people!!!

YouTube