View Single Post

Old 07-03-2020, 11:05 PM
Default Link for the video

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersteve View Post
A video I posted got pulled that pretty much explained a lot of what you said. It was deemed to have "political commentary".
Too bad. it was pretty interesting and food for thought

Steve
I've watched the video twice and see nothing political about it. It's a comedic skit on why the author questions why masks are so important now when they weren't in 2018 when 1.5 million people died of TB. This figure can be verified at who.int. 404.

It's an opinion. But just like Google, Twitter, etc, are cutting out controversial opinions, so apparently is Talk of the Villages. What happened to the first amendment?

I remember when homophobic rednecks were allowed to scream obscenities at Matthew Shepard's funeral and the press showed it and said "Freedom of Speech". There are so many examples of offensive protests and opinions shown on TV over the years while MSM media talked about the importance of Freedom of Speech. What's different now? No one can have an opinion questioning the use of masks? We should be free to disagree with the video, not watch it, or agree with it.

This post might be taken down but anyone can google it at DCwhispers.com, mask off.

If this post is removed, it's not because it is political.