View Single Post

Old 07-04-2020, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurawilcox View Post
Hello, I notice many move multiple times even within new homes, where in theory you had what you wanted built for you. What are your reasons?
That is a very good question and would be fun to hear the many different reasons.
Here is my journey: Moved to TV in 2003. Previous home hadn't sold yet so had a strict budget. Had a new Amarillo (ranch/cottage) home built. Never thought we'd move again. In 2009 after getting an inheritance, DH was tired of parking outside and decided he wanted a golf cart garage. I wanted a CBC (block/stucco) home. So we upgraded. New designer home that backed to a villa wall. 3rd house was a resale in 2017. Similar size home except with a pool. I had given up trying to get lap swimming lanes a couple years prior when TV got impossibly crowded and I missed having our own pool before the move to TV. So another upgrade. All 3 homes closed before the previous home sold. So 2 bridge loans and 1 fifteen yr mortgage. This is our last home in TV. Hubby says his next move is to an urn. LOL! However, if I should happen to outlive him, I will sell the house and move to a CCRC elsewhere in Florida. (NOT Freedom Pointe.)

Medicated Vet ... For your protection.
Quote from Boot Camp Company Commander: "I'm gonna have to issue you all plexi-glass belly buttons, so when you have your heads up your asses, you can at least see where you're going."