View Single Post

Old 07-18-2020, 06:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,921 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
I am guess you are joking,, thinking anyone in TV has close to 100 people they see daily for 10 to 24 hours a day, even before March, unless they were working. We don’t have the ability to shelter in place.

Many Forget those who have been taking risks this whole time, and sometimes masks have not keep them safe. If we were in fear, this would be a very different world.

So we try to stay as safe as possible, and yet

“ I do not worry about things I cannot change.”
I am confused by your answer. I am never sure which of the two of you is posting. I know one or both are medical people and still working and the other is here in The Villages...I think.

97 is a lot of people.

We are trying to do what has to be done not to catch this nasty bug. Husband still plays golf and was inadvertently exposed to a friends son here visiting who joined their group three times and then returned to his home area and was tested as part of a work group and was found to be positive. Today was the fourteenth day since my husband played golf and with this young man and he got tested but has not yet heard back, but he is well at least.

We weren't terrified, but a bit somber, I must say.

Please tell us how 97 people are part of your group?