View Single Post

Old 07-26-2020, 10:56 PM

I am not anti mask. There is discussion here about the virus being attached to moisture and being trapped by the mask. Most agree that does occur, but what about the virus that is not attached to moisture? I have seem many of the videos showing someone sneezing or coughing with and with out a mask. Yes the mask stopped the moisture which can be seen with the camera, however the virus is far to small to be seen with the camera. So you sneeze and may have the virus trapped on the inside of you mask, but people DO FIDDLE with their mask and thus it gets on their hands and who knows where it goes from there. Who uses a new mask every time? Who disposes of a used mask correctly? Who seals the mask 100% all the way around to allow no moisture to escape? For me the big question, at what point do we stop wearing a mask, when the death rate falls below 1% or when the government says to? Again I am not anti mask, social distancing, hand washing and a good immune system seem to work, masks may work but they may help the spread. Wearing the mask in not that difficult,