View Single Post

Old 07-31-2020, 08:53 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,511 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villages07 View Post
Interesting plans for the future...the only constant is change. It will be exciting to see it unfold. Been here since 2006, so, have seen a lot of change....mostly for the good.

The Charter High School plan wasn't totally clear....will this be a second campus or will the new campus be in lieu of the one of 466? I wonder how they will decide which students attend which campus.

As far as 5 new championship golf courses....I interpreted this to mean 5 new 9's...18 holes at one course location and 27 at another. I don't think it will be 5 new locations. Semantics.

Hang on and enjoy the ride!!!
I agree with the 5 9's, that's the way I saw it too in the newspaper.

The schools may be driven by where people work, right now if you work at the Fenney restaurant or some other place "down south", it's a 45 min drive each way to drop the kids off at school, twice a day. Not very tenable for most.

This is just the tip of the iceberg; don't forget they have 3-4 times as much land under contract south of CR470 than what is shown for planned development north of 470/south of the turnpike.
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776