View Single Post

Old 07-31-2020, 04:14 PM
Gold member
Location: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati,Chicago ,buffalo, Asheville ,Pittsburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I loved the show LivePD. It was my go to wind down therapy and it gave great insight into eight teams of Law Enforcement men and women answering "selected" calls in eight places across the country. I loved to hear rascals called gentlemen and female in descriptions. (they didn't refer to "females ever as ladies) maybe with advice from the women's movement?. I saw that they would distance the two people involved in domestic violence and interview each out of sight and hearing of the other. They would go first to a situation of irrational behavior to secure the situation for those in the medical field. I OFTEN thought that their methods of restraint were justified entirely. I am prejudiced toward the side of the police. I am prejudiced toward following rules. I am prejudiced in believing that you are far better off not needing the police so behave and act right. I am completely surprised that LivePD was shut down by A&E. It was the most watched series of it's kind.

I am also surprised by the selections in MSN News on our computers that deluge us with BLM rhetoric. I feel manipulated and controlled and I don't like it. I do not think that BLM has much of anything to do with equality and fairness or respect. I think it is a tool of some kind to increase tension and anger.

I hope that wasn't political. I don't want to be distanced from this forum. It is a source of great diversion being home all of the time during this pandemic.
Completely agree