View Single Post

Old 08-01-2020, 04:22 PM

Started my 30th year today. Faced off with just one other officer a group of 50 protesters just a week a go. They came down the six lane road at rush hour and we made sure nobody got to them. Nobody yelled at them . Nobody ran their car through their line. Nobody called them a name or even gave them a dirty look because we had 120 officers blocking every intersection. Just pure luck they stopped next to me and Carl (25 years) and sat down for half hour.
Take your idea and run it up a flag pole. Sing songs. We dont care if you watch us. Cameras been around my entire career . First in car video, then small VHS recorders all the way to everyone having one in their phone for 10years now.

But dont claim to know how to do my job, what is right way or wrong, until you talk a drunk woman into going home...i wont ask you to strap on boots and walk up to a car load of people half you age at 2am when back up is only three minutes away. Thats were all the internet academy police experts will tell you to .....

By all means tell me what the right thing to do is.