Thread: Trolls!!!!
View Single Post

Old 08-02-2020, 07:17 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thumbs up Crazy Discussions

As they say, "the bottom line" is there are laws governing the homes in the Village's. Every person/owner signed up that they would adhere to the laws (Deed Restrictions) of The Villages. Now some want to violate what they signed up to and they want approvals to violate the law, (Deed Restrictions). It would be comical if it didn't have the potential of allowing all sorts of 'I want" to be put on yards. In one case it even led to a case on one reader challenging another to a confrontation! How crazy can it get. In another case a reader compared it to speeding. Using that as an example of a driver arguing with the cop that stopped them that the law is wrong and they should be able to do whatever they want. REPEATING THE BOTTOM LINE ..THE LAW IS THE LAW. OUR LAW IS DEED RESTRICTIONS AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM WHICH BY THE WAY YOU SIGNED A CONTRACT TO ABIDE BY THEM THEN MOVE TO A COMMUNITY THAT ALLOWS YOUR WHIMS TO BE PLACED IN YOUR YARD. FOR ME, I AM THANKFUL FOR THE "TROLL"S" AS THEY ARE GREAT AT POLICING THE YARDS AND PROTECTING THE DEED RESTRICTION LAWS".