View Single Post

Old 08-03-2020, 08:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I bet you are gonna get votes for everyone's church. All Christian Churches are based on the Scriptures and filled with spirit. (Anyone can guess I am Catholic because if I call them Scriptures)

It is like asking people for their views on their favorite Village. It usually is their own and I know this; Churches and Villages differ by just how YOU look at them and how much YOU interact and whether or not you have a glass half full or empty personality.

Some people go to sit quietly and listen and others go to chat and hug afterwards. I think all churches have that.

Please pray for me whichever you choose and I will pray for you, when I go again. I am self quarantining.

St. Timothy's has two services every single morning. Usually people arrive and rarely interact with others except during the sign of peace. Then they leave and go about their daily business. It is a lovely place with nice folks at the front and in the pews.

And I have heard some lovely music at St. Timothy's . you tube music at St. Timothy's The Villages, florida - Bing video

Last edited by graciegirl; 08-03-2020 at 10:42 AM.