View Single Post

Old 08-06-2020, 05:52 PM
Veteran member

To get your best deal you may want to check out this web site. I've used James Bragg's program in the past he has an interesting way of car shopping and you may just get the best deal you can. You do need to focus in on the brand, model car and options.

His program is involved but he says the best time to put out bids to dealerships is the last week of the quarter. The theory is with manufacturers kickbacks based on a predetermined quotas will have the dealer sell well below cost if they are short of meeting their quota. They stand to make lots more $$$ when they meet their quotas so come crunch time at the end of the quarter they will make a deal that benefits the consumer. He also writes you never enter the showroom. You basically do a write in/email program that tells the dealer in the next week I’m going to buy a car and I would like you to bid and give me a price. Of course you have to contact 3 or more dealers with your bid requests. Even if you don’t use his service it’s worth the $49.95 to get the materials you need to purchase one car, if you need more info on other than a single vehicle choice it will cost you an additional $15 per additional car.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with James Bragg but like his program it works and it could save you some $$$/.

Fighting Chance: Your Customized Solution to Getting the Best Car Deal

Last edited by B-flat; 08-06-2020 at 07:02 PM.