View Single Post

Old 08-21-2020, 10:18 AM
Default Jamie's Landscaping Continues to Impress

Roughly 3 years ago we had moved into a new home in The Villages. We were riding around looking at landscaping for ideas and it seemed every time we came across one we liked, it had a Jamies sign. Consequently we "interviewed" 3 landscapers with Jamie being one and ultimately selected him. We gave him a couple of things that were important to us and the rest was up to him. We are still thrilled to this day about the plan and the completion of same. Hurricane Irma was bearing down us as the work was completed so Jamie stopped to say not to worry. If any palms were displaced he would be by with a crew to upright them or replant as necessary. Fortunately we lost nothing.

His service has never really stopped. Several times in a ride by he will stop or call and say I think you need to increase your irrigation or some other suggestion as he still takes pride in what he created. To this day we still get folks stopping by asking to come on the property and take a closer look.

In the recent past I had some damage done to a stacked by some kind of vehicle. Jamie came to give me an estimate to repair and he offered to fix no charge. I can't let him do that, but the gesture is certainly appreciated.

There are a lot of landscapers in the area and I think Jamie is definitely worth a look from my perspective.