View Single Post

Old 08-26-2020, 04:10 AM

I utilized B&D in large part due to postings on this site. I would rate my experience at 3 out of 5 stars. Pricing was fair and the quality of the work was adequate. However the color of the finished product wasn’t what I wanted. The business is essentially a few guys working from a truck, and there is a language barrier that has to be overcome unless you speak Spanish. They also have no pamphlets or color chips for you to review. I described the color combination I wanted, and showed him the color on my house. When they started painting, I told them the color looked too light. He assured me the color would darken as it dried, and that it would look darker when the flake was added. It did not. I should have stopped them as soon as the base color started going down. Arguably, I should have hired a company with sample pamphlets of the product used, and less of a language barrier. The workmanship and price wasn’t bad, so utilize them if you feel really comfortable with your initial interaction.