View Single Post

Old 08-28-2020, 02:00 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,445 Times in 580 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnyce View Post
Did anyone else read the ad for buying silver in the Daily Sun the other day? If so, please note that the .5 oz. bars were apparently selling at $29 which is almost twice the price of silver rounds if I read the ad correctly.

The weight of the Florida bars was buried in the text of the article and I only realized that the price was twice that of one ounce of silver after I took the time to look it up. Buyer beware!
Peanuts when it comes to this
“ A Villager named in a Securities and Exchange Commission emergency action is reportedly reaching out to investors again.

John Gissas of Retirement Evolution Group LLC of Wildwood is accused of raising money for Par Funding, whose owners made “opportunistic loans” to small business owners across America – some at interest rates as high as 400 percent, according to the SEC filing. Gissas has raised more than $5.4 million from at least 62 investors for Par Funding through the offer and sale of promissory notes. Gissas, who lives in the Village of Gilchrist, is among numerous defendants named in the SEC filing.”