View Single Post

Old 09-05-2020, 02:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,675 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJRICHARD View Post
i have a beard, i'm a male, white, and i get pulled over because i look suspicious. I did not commit any crimes. Blacks commit 70% of all crimes, just figure the odds. There is a 70% chance you might have stopped someone that commited a crime??
What you mean is that 13.4% of the population of America is black and 30% of the arrests in America are of minorities. So, actually 70% of the arrests are white which are 76.4% of the population.

Another poster quoted a 2013 chart so:

One fact checker states:
"In 2013, the FBI has black criminals carrying out 38 per cent of murders, compared to 31.1 per cent for whites. The offender’s race was “unknown” in 29.1 per cent of cases."
"...93 per cent of black victims were killed by blacks and 84 per cent of white victims were killed by whites."

I could use more facts, but to generalize minorities commit a disproportionate amount of violent crimes in America as compared to their population ratio to whites. Surely, our liberal friends do not excuse violence based on a perception of racism.

There is no systemic racism in America. There is some racism, but we have come a long way since REAL lynching style racism. The only answer to racism is ASSIMILATION. Once folks realize that we have an American culture and stop attempting to be separatist and insisting on their own individual cultures borrowed from other countries, Americans will become blind to skin color and accents.

Per the subject of this thread, COPS are our line of defense against anarchy in this country. Now, city leaders are removing that factor by putting governors on them and tying their hands behind their backs. COPs are not inherently racists. Racism is only a tool of those wishing for monetary gain derived from a fabricated perception of police racism. Booker T. Washington was so right and must have seen the future when he said:
“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”