View Single Post

Old 09-08-2020, 12:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

They do a fine job it's true but there is a fly in the ointment now. Seems that after 4 plus years of having them clean the house and leaving the invoice inside the screen door and me mailing a check the same day things have changed. You may stay home and pay the person who does your home or give a credit card number over the phone for an additional fee or hide the money or check somewhere for the cleaner. Communication is the key. They DID NOT communicate this new policy to me. However, they did confirm my appointment.
When I called the office to talk this over, the girl who answered the phone was pleasant but firm and unforgiving with the new policy and made no gesture to allow cleaning this one last time as I was never told. She said I must have been told when I confirmed the appointment with them. That didn't happen. No big deal. What a shame. I'm finished with them. Good people in many ways but never wrong. There was another incident with the owner on the phone about a year ago. I let that one go.

I've got Love Bugs all over but not feeling the Love from this vendor. I wish them prosperity.

My wife just looked at the advertisement and observed this statement: The services can still be provided if you are out of town. As long as the water is turned on/left on by us or a caretaker/property manager and appropriate doors are left open...it's very simple.

No mention of payment in advance!

Last edited by Nucky; 09-08-2020 at 01:00 PM.