View Single Post

Old 01-16-2009, 03:51 AM
Default Only the Villages Bible

There are very few things about this area I dislike. My main bone of contention is and always will be the Villages "Bible" so many people have memorized or maybe mezmerized is a better choice of words.
They run around with this thing in their hands just looking for things to call the yard nazis about. "Got a bush out of place", "trying to add something to his house", "dog running lose", "chacki in his yard". On and on infinitum.
This planet has so many BIG problems that we really need to work on and these same people continually stick their collective noses in everyone elses business.
I lived for 60+ years without telling others what to do. Never had a problem.You don't like me or my bush or my dog or my flower pot? I really could care less. Go do something really important like fixing the economy, cure cancer, solve world problems.
And put your lousy "Bible" in the closet.
Other than this issue, I'm a person at peace. I have zero issues with no one. You wanna plant a bush, fine with me. Your dog got loose? Oops, well you'll get him eventually. Want to put up a window planter, maybe I can help. To me ...............these "problems" are really small potatoes in the grand scheme of life.

Jerry Jackson (Summerhill)

Neat bumper sticker. Went like this: "It's God's job to judge terrorists. Our job is to arrange the meeting!"

Be a gentleman, remove your hat/cap when entering a building and dining out!

Last edited by SABRMnLgs; 01-16-2009 at 04:05 AM.