Thread: Hacienda GC
View Single Post

Old 09-14-2020, 04:22 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thumbs down Darn

Darn, I was going to stay out of this as much as I could since it is so loaded with "guesses" and terrible comparisons and conclusions based on poor judgements that it is like bad fiction! Let's take Parr Drive which is behind Bob Evan's and next to Elan Independent living with controlled age restrictions and people paying $6,000-$7,000 a month. In one case there was a comparison of this and the commercial apartments being built in a community of homes, and as one note said, "Only 10 homes will be right next to the Apartments". I promise you that writer would scream to blue heaven if they were one of the 10 homes!! I'm betting they are not! Lets agree that if you don't own a home in the area being developed as Apartments that we don't stick our noses under the tent and pretend we have the 'answers. There was a few comments regarding traffic both Auto and Cart and it was inserted, for reasons I can't understand why, this is related to a law suit the Developer lost and an ACC was created to offset his [Developer's] neglect of the
Country Club in the "Old Section"?