View Single Post

Old 09-17-2020, 11:04 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf4dns View Post
Can you share how much an inspection costs? Thank-you..
Sure.....You will find prices all over the place. We are in the middle of the pack. The typical home in The Villages is about $325 right now. It is dependent on the size of the home and there is a small up-charge for items that take us longer to inspect properly, like Pools, Spas, outdoor kitchens, etc.

The better question to ask is what you get for that price. There are guys out there who charge as little as $200. There is actually a page on our website saying, ("Beware of the $200 inspection...)

Most folks in The Villages are enjoying this lifestyle because they made wise decisions throughout their lives, and know that basically "You get what you pay for". Our prices are actually well below the average home inspection price.

We always have two inspectors at your home at the same time....always my two sons, or if one of them needs off, myself and one of my sons. At a typical inspection we are both at your home for at least two hours, then we work on your report at our office for another hour or so to get the report just right, and we always send it to you AND the Villages warranty department the SAME DAY as the inspection.

The warranty department has told us we are the number one Warranty inspection company in The Villages, and do over 600 per year. We like to think that we are #1 not because we are the cheapest...(because we never will be), but because we are passionate at what we do and try our very best to keep our clients happy. We do much more than some of our competitors, and if we find even one issue more than the "quick and cheap" Inspectors, that pays the difference.

Remember, this is the last chance to get things fixed without opening your wallet. You paid a lot for this lifestyle....why would anyone skimp now?

Anyway, sorry for the long post....just trying to answer your question. In closing, please know that we care more about quality than quantity. We are never in a hurry. Because of that we are often booked solid at least 4-6 weeks in advance. We currently have a few warranty inspections booked out as far as nine months from now, so when folks call early they have more scheduling choices than if one waits until the last minute. I often get calls from folks saying, "My warranty ends this week...can you come tomorrow?" We do not advise waiting that long.

Thank you for the time. Please feel free to either call us at 352-250-7818 or go to our website, HOME | dangeloinspections

Respectfully, Frank D'Angelo, ACI