View Single Post

Old 09-18-2020, 07:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,012 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
I agree with OBB as well. As the OP I am not sure why you feel attacking me without watching the documentary, or reading my posts is the thing to do, but....

I made it clear that NO particular site is doing anything, but that their platform is being used. That platform was set up to make money, nothing else.

I made it clear that it covers all social media, not just the one you speak of.

I did not refer to, but call now to your attention, that both the House and the senate agree and understand the risk.

I never said there were no virtues in your favorite platform.

Just wish folks would read and try to understand, but that may be asking too much.

And despite the "panning" of me, I still maintain that the doc is a good one, and still maintain that we are extremely naive concerning privacy and control on this medium. My point of view is shared by those who actually set it up and who know.

Oh, and by the way...I was a long time Facebook user but deleted my account based on many things. Still maintain my contacts, but safer.
thank you for sharing & speaking your own mind-it's a rare thing these days. whether we agree or not, it's the free & open discussion that leads to ideas & peaceful solutions.