View Single Post

Old 09-18-2020, 12:57 PM

Has anyone else noticed that when people on here ask honest, up front questions with NO "political" or "emotional" biases, that most people honestly answer their requests or questions to the best of their ability; in a "good spirit" so to speak. And yet others seem to answer and then for some unknown motivation or reason, have to put some little dig, nasty, snarky, or sometimes just a word or two to add an emotional "emphasis" ? Do others out there see this in some of these replies ? Answering a perfectly logical and innocent question and then adding things like "germ spreaders", and many other such terms... it's kind of like answering politely then adding some kind of barb. WHAT motivates people like this.... any ideas ? I've seen the same thing happen if someone asks if a particular place is open. It's a SIMPLE question, but then I've seen people say things like (and this is a made up example), "Oh, yes, they're open.... IF you like a side of ventilator with your steak sandwich" ! What kind of people have to do things like that.... unfortunately, I know what this usually indicates. A range of things, but most are always linked to unhappiness. Hope one day this goes back to what it used to be, "barb and get-um" free !