Thread: Squares opening
View Single Post

Old 09-18-2020, 08:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegges View Post
Then again we had 3 close friends die In August under 45, and not one had Covid. There are no guarantees in life, but one gets to choose how to live.
Sorry about your friends but 200,000 others did die IN 6 MONTHS from this and thousands who did NOT die are now suffering debilitating and possibly permanent lung and/or heart damage and other side effects and while not from you I am so sick and tired of people (incorrectly) comparing this to the seasonal flu as there is no comparison. It's just puppeting fake information they are getting from the usual places. As for me I live a great life outdoors around here but I wouldn't be caught dead (oooops) NOW in a large crowd of people many who can't control themselves even when there was no pandemic. While I hope it's true for you I also sadly think it is possible this "squares opening" MIGHT unfortunately be yet another "Costco sighting".

Feel free to occupy my spot at LSL for now if there is truth to this "rumor" despite what the OP claims is fact. Oh, and a large number of shows for Oct and Nov have recently been cancelled. Some at Sharon and some at Savannah. My Queen tix have now been cancelled for the 3rd and final time. REALLY was hoping to see that at the end of October. Been getting lots of refunds from both over the last few weeks.
Betty White (1922-2021) R.I.P.