View Single Post

Old 09-20-2020, 07:40 AM
Default Villages Golf Cars Prices

I bought one used club car electric, one brand new club car gas with a Curtis cab,
Two brand new Yamaha Fuel injected with one quiet tech. A few weeks ago I decided I need a cab for long drives from the very last house to be built in Fenney And over the bridge that never seems to be completed and the shopping center that is taking more than three years to build.
So I SWAM into Villages Golf Cars and was immediately and cordially presented with various forms of bait. Remarkably there was a brand new Yamaha with all kinds of nice added options. The fisherman made a great pitch for the emblem laughter ( oops I mean light) on the front! Do the turn signals cancel? NO!
Why I ask because they do on the Yamaha carts at the store on 466. After I listen to all the reasons why VILLAGES Golf carts are greater than stainless steal lures I am guided to a cart with a price tag a bit higher than 17k!
ENOUGH! A brand new Ford Focus costs less!
Ok, Ok I am a sucker. If it was the very last Yamaha like our very last house I may have taken the bait but I still have to pay my BOND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPerry View Post
When
you get quotes from The Villages Golf Cars and from outside TV, make sure the quotes are for EXACTLY the same features and accessories!!!! And make sure you compare the after purchase servicing!!! I know several people who “saved thousands” buying outside TV, but got much less in features and accessories!!!! They justified the outside purchase by saying “I didn’t real need those features and accessories anyway”. Good luck.