View Single Post

Old 09-21-2020, 09:43 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Ohiobuckeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastskiguy View Post
Hi guys,

I've been dealing with golf car sticker shock since we moved here....about 8 months ago. I just can't swallow buying an "off the truck" golf car for $10K. I'd like to get a 2021...but I want to pay less. Is there a way to get one from out-of-area for less or is trying to pay significantly less sorta like wishing unicorns can run free up and down Morse avenue? Thanks for any tips you can share

Joe
When you buy a cart it has a base price on it & it’s pretty much the same anywhere, all the options you want jacks up the price. Even if you go north & buy it, Mich. Ohio, Ind. ect, ect. It might be cheaper but I betcha when you start adding options like most Villagers do you’ll have just as much in it & maybe more. The Midwest (north) aren’t giving you options for free & they might charge more. You could buy a used 1990 for $500. but problem would start right away. I had a new 2012 & drove it until 2018, 6 yrs. & never had the first problem with it & had 26,000 miles on it. Bite your tongue & buy a new or at least a 2 yr. old one!