View Single Post

Old 09-23-2020, 11:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,542 Times in 1,926 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RI401 View Post
Hi,
I'm from New England and have been to TV in person. Its grown since then, I have a couple questions while doing research that I have not found.

1.Each town has a theme, but what are the benefits and issues with each area. I assume the area around the main lake is busy and noisy?

2. I see in almost every description, north of 466 or south of same? Why is that important?

Thanks
Bud
Only the "Town Squares" have themes. The Town squares are made up of commercial properties and are made to look like a Spanish Town...Spanish Springs. Lake Sumter is a seaside town with a bit of old whimsy. And Brownwood is pattern after a Country Store in Michigan where Gary Morse's sister made donuts and sold things. The Village have interesting names but no themes. Part of the area north of 466 is controlled by the AAC that was formed after a group of residents won their lawsuit against the developer after searching for a venue to hear it. Some people see no difference in how it is run. The Villages all have deed restrictions preventing anyone to put up political signs or herds of flamingos and to keep the home colors tastefully subdued.

I admit to loving it here and have friends in the new and old sections who all argue that they live in the best part.

I don't think you can go wrong. New homes and used homes are pretty much priced the same and they all sell easily.

I don't sell real estate and have no personal knowledge of the developers other than to admire how they run things.