View Single Post

Old 09-23-2020, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RI401 View Post
Hi,
I'm from New England and have been to TV in person. Its grown since then, I have a couple questions while doing research that I have not found.

1.Each town has a theme, but what are the benefits and issues with each area. I assume the area around the main lake is busy and noisy?

2. I see in almost every description, north of 466 or south of same? Why is that important?

Thanks
Bud
1. There are about 80 or 90 villages now. Some are closer to the squares, some are further. Some are near shopping, or the hospital, or a major rec center, or several golf courses, or some other feature. Some are not as near. Some were built 30 years ago, some were built last week. But in the end, all the villages are good. You have to decide what is important to you.

2. The major roads that cross the Villages are 466, 466A, and 44. What you are seeing is just a reference to give you a broad idea of the area under discussion. In general, the northern area was built some time ago. The new construction is south of 44. But there are exceptions.