View Single Post

Old 09-24-2020, 08:38 AM

So then - why does the Daily Sun put a 'flag' in the paper for you to put in your window, if you can only have a "for sale" sign? Also, when we rented our home out through TV's Hometown Property Management, they said we had to put the house numbers in a window on the front of the house. I realize the numbers are not something that might be considered controversial and are for safety, but when one makes exceptions to 'hard and fast' rules, one sets precedents. Just playing devil's advocate. Personally the only thing I personally have is a miniature flag that I change with the seasons, under a palm tree. And I'm sure it violates something somewhere, but the trolls haven't attacked it yet. I don't personally object to people putting their signs/big flags out between now and the elections - but I don't think it needs to be year round. Personally, I'm leery to do so, having seen the rabid behavior of a few at a recent rally; I don't want any damage to my person or property. My personal opinions only; I realize they aren't binding or necessarily allowable under deed restrictions.