View Single Post

Old 10-02-2020, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by village dreamer View Post
I called ryan tonight at 6pm , hoping to get an appointment for the next day . ryan called me back in 10 mins. and said can I come over now, he was here in 15 min. he made the repair and lube the door , its the quiest its been in years. thank you ryan call for service 352 617 0522
There is NO ONE to call but Ryan for a garage door problem. First let me say, I am not a friend or relative, just a villager who found his name posted often for door problems. I called today and he was here in less than 25 min., walked in tried one thing, that was not the problem and he immediately knew what WAS wrong. Fixed in maybe 15 minutes and one of the nicest people you could meet. I said, "you must be very busy with all the positive things people write on line about you". Nothing people on this forum write about him is an exaggeration. BTW, while he was here I asked a question about what I had paid another garage door repair to fix (key pad) but after the fix it did not work and they wanted a $59 additional service call to come check it again ! The "problem" turned out to be when the other place put in the new code, they neglected to add a digit. Can't imagine if I had let them come and charge me again .... Definitely Ryan is the only person to call as so many on here say ! He fixed the main problem (a part in the drive) and "fixed" the keypad that never worked by just adding a digit to the code ! No wonder he is so highly recommended !

Last edited by Ladygolfer93; 10-02-2020 at 03:12 PM. Reason: spelling error