View Single Post

Old 10-04-2020, 06:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,738 Times in 5,252 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGVillages View Post
I have Comcast for internet only. My email comes to my iPhone so I use Apple Mail. I can only speak for Apple products:
Click on senders name (will show in blue) at the top of the email-this senders info will appear so scroll down to “Block Contact” then confirm. I am sure that whatever type (Apple/Android) you have you could search how to block specific emails from that sender
To clarify, I think if you are a Comcast customer for Internet only, you still have a Comcast email account. Your email messages can be accessed through the Xfinity.com website, or through almost any email app loaded on your smart phone. My instructions for blocking senders was from the Xfinity.com website to block the emails directly from the website before they reach your phone. You may also be able to block senders using the email app on your phone, but, you will need to follow the specific instructions for the app or for the phone itself. There are many different email apps that can be downloaded onto your phone to receive emails from almost any email server.