View Single Post

Old 10-07-2020, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfrench View Post
I had a friend who was in the 101st Airborne , who died from colon cancer, contracted from Agent Orange. He also was emotionally damaged from the horrific experiences of the war. As a member of the Special Forces he and his team were required to precede the regular forces on their missions through the jungles, in an attempt to intimidate and destroy any Cong in the area. He related many horrific stories of his encounters to me. His unit was called The Widow Makers . They would leave their “calling cards” on the bodies of the enemy. The fire fights were horrendous and they left a terrible impact on him that never went away. It was a terrible war that Lyndon Johnson did not allow them to win. Upon their return the communist rioters in the streets treated them with disdain , spitting on them when they came home. How similar that is to the way the communists of today are treating our first responders! This communist attack against our country today must be wiped out, and the weak leaders who refuse to ask for government forces to help their first responders must be replaced. I suspect they are purposely allowing their cities to be destroyed to satisfy their sick political plots to keep our country in chaos. This is a communist movement to weaken our government and turn citizens against each other, right out of Mao’s “ Rules for Insurgency”. A civil war would satisfy their goal. I could care less if some of you call me a conspiracy theorist, the citizens in the riot areas have started to take it into their own hands , since their leaders have failed them , and are standing with their first responders to defeat these thugs. They should think twice before coming to the Villages, for we have the largest number of retired military vets in the world residing here, and thousands of other citizens , locked and loaded!!!
Actually you are right on track with your post!!