View Single Post

Old 10-07-2020, 09:38 AM

Very sad when we lose a good friend that has been suffering so long from combat wounds. There are many vets who served in Nam with similar issues. I was there twice. Hit heavy with PTSD from intense combat on the DMZ. Until 2 years ago, I thought I escaped the Agent Orange(any many other poisons) that were sprayed on us daily. I was diagnosed with Peripheral Neuropathy of lower legs. Intense pain 24/7, unable to sleep and walk was impeded and balance unsteady. Found out that this condition is considered incurable by many in the medical field. However, after being refused treatment everywhere I turned to, extensive reading revealed a possible remedy. But I was told the treatment would NOT work. Desperate for my life after one year of little sleep and pain that could not be abated with drugs, I wrote a personal letter to our president, Donald TRUMP. It was a "hail Mary". 2 weeks later I received a phone cal from the White House sending me to a local hospital for 40 days of outpatient treatment. I finished said treatment in the Fall of 2019. Wow! I was overjoyed. No more thoughts of suicide-sleep and pain both improved. But I still had the disease and I wanted to kick stout of my body. I was refused more treatment by the USG telling me "It doesn't work". This year I was forced to write another personal letter to Donal TRUMP asking approval for more treatment, I was hesitant to write because he was going through IMPEACHMENT hearings. But, I had a feeling that he was a champion of all of us and sure enough, another phone call authorizing 40 additional days of treatment. I finished this Spring. Despite all naysayers I was now 99% pain free and feeling great. No more thoughts of ending life early! I have 2 TRUMP flags at my Viggages home--Now you know WHY? He cares for us all-even Disabled MARINES! Semper Fi