View Single Post

Old 10-10-2020, 08:24 AM

I have medicare and AARP United Healthcare Plan F. Other than my premium I pay nothing, everything is 100% covered, do deductible, no copay. First time ever in hospital for minor operation, first time ever in ER, first time ever mri, paid not one penny. I have wellcare prescription plan, all generic, I pay nothing. I have children in 4 different states, have had to see drs there, no problem and no copays. Best is that I know exactly what my medical expenses will be each year, just premiums, so can easily budget never having to worry about a yearly maximum out of pocket. I attended a SHINE presentation, then a one on one. They will go over everything with you. They do not sell any insurance product. They give you all the information you need to decide what's best for you. I have had no problem at all finding doctors or hospitals who accept my plan, seems like they all accept my supplement. Depending on your birth year you may still be able to get Plan F if you were born in 1954 or earlier, if that's the case, you might consider going with that. Call SHINE, good luck. I don't think you can go wrong with Plan F or G.
I pay $182.70 per month for AARP United Healthcare Plan F, which is $2,192.49 per year, much less than most Advantage Plan yearly deductibles, and 13.00 for Wellcare drug plan for $156.00 per year, take 6 prescriptions and pay -0- per year for them.

Last edited by Villagesgal; 10-10-2020 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Added plan costs