View Single Post

Old 10-12-2020, 01:37 PM
Talking

[Feb 2021 update: A few months after owning the cart, we are still satisfied except for the dealer-added LED light strips. The placement of the side strips is bad because they reflect off the windshield (photo attached) making it more difficult for the driver to see the road at night . Steve refused to fix this problem. Also, they installed LED strips on the front hood that we did not order and I don't like the placement. If you buy a cart from Country Village, I suggest you have any LED strips added after purchase by Liquid Lights.]

I just saved nearly $2000 on a new 2021 Yamaha EFI QuietTech golf cart I ordered Country Village Power Equipment, an authorized Yamaha dealer. Country Village is located in Webster, a 20 minute drive south of the Southern Oak/Fenny area.
Country Village starts with a 2021 PTV model (not a stripped down fleet vehicle) that includes premium factory parts including the Yamaha “Ultra-Premium lighting package” (includes lighted logo). I believe this is the same model The Village Golf Cars (TVGC) uses to build the 2021 Lifestyle packages (but not used in their 2021 Hometown or 2018 Refurbs). Country Village doesn’t sell packages, but offers everything a la carte. We decided to get everything that is included in TVGC’s Lifestyle package, including a hard Sunbrella enclosure. This 2021 configuration came out $1989 less at Country Village than TVGC’s 2021 Lifestyle package, and even a little less than a TVGC 2018 Refurb Lifestyle package! I believe it also beats the price of new 2021’s from Carts & Clubs (Ocala) and refurbs from Village Discount Golf Car, neither of which have the factory-direct Ultra-Premium lighting package. Approximate prices:

New 2021:
Villages Golf Cart $12,300
Carts & Clubs (Ocala) $12,000
Country Village (Webster) $10,300

Refurb 2018:
Villages Golf Cart $10,500
Village Discount Carts $11,700

We added a few items not included in TVGC’s Lifestyle package: custom paint for $500, upgraded seat (Backspin Crossover Bench Bucket with 3 arm rests), overhead tray, full dash, and premium Loxx fasteners instead of standard snaps on the enclosure. They do not offer self-cancelling turn signals. Our total price with these extras was about $12,600 plus tax. The above prices exclude tax.
Like most other golf cart stores, Country Village Power Equipment is going to deliver the cart to my house, and come to my house to perform maintenance. You can contact them at Country Village Power Equipment - Home or 352-793-3948. Carolyn was excellent in assisting us with picking out everything we wanted to build our cart. If you ask for Carolyn and let her know I referred you I’ll receive a free maintenance visit. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	CVPEcard.jpg
Views:	1005
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	86580   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210121_215116.jpg
Views:	599
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	87990  

Last edited by jump4; 02-04-2021 at 10:44 AM.