View Single Post

Old 10-13-2020, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan157 View Post
I use Broward Factory Service (352)307-5100 located out of Summerfield FL. The cost may be less annually and there is $0 cost when they do a service call. The $0 co-pay is what sets them apart from most other plans and response time is quick.
I also have Broward. Just bought just under 1 year ago. The sellers bought the policy because of a leak in the Freon system . Well everything was fine but my icemaker kept on jamming. they wouldn't cover it because it was a factory defect and it was.
Next my air conditioning stopped working. they came defrosted the system topped off the Freon and within 3 weeks had to come back. turns out the piping to the air handler , that ran under the garage floor had to be replaced at my cost,$1600. it does state in the contract that they don't repair plumbing. they then 2 months ago had to come back and replaced something else ' no charge. All in all always right there when needed, no service charges and good service. I would renew again. The next thing to go is the Air conditioner and that should be covered