View Single Post

Old 10-16-2020, 02:49 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toymeister View Post
First let's cover the cost of this process for its life 7years.

It is 2,403 for the treatment and inspections.

So what do you get? One treatment of Taurus SC. The smallest quantity you can buy is 57.95 from Amazon.

That one bottle will treat your home, your neighbors, your neighbor's neighbors.

I treat mine every three months, not specify for termites but for ants. It is sprayed on the surface and penetrates the soil. I do not know why ants require more frequent treatment.

I have posted this before and someone always wants to argue this. Believe me that is what the manufacturer instructions clearly state.

Termite treatment is like oil changes, every has an opinion but no one bothers to see what the manufacturer actually says.
You can't buy the chemicals that licensed pest professionals can. That is why you can spray every 3 months. What you can get is very weak. Massey uses Termidor which is not available to you. Also, the yearly cost is to pay for the insurance policy that will pay for termite damage if found.

Massey's termite treatment is good for 10 years. After that you have to have it reapplied.