View Single Post

Old 10-17-2020, 09:39 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I have been here since 2007 and have not seen this rule breached. It is not at the discretion of the developer, it is part of Federal guidelines for age restricted communities.

If you know someone who is not following this rule, turn them in. Money or lack of it on your part has NOTHING to do with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John41 View Post
We have been here since 2006 and have not seen the developer sell to families with young
children either because
TV is marketed as an age restricted community and he would be in breach of contract. There are, however, senior 55+ communities that allow children per their original documents.
Well it seems then hat you guys are not aware of the family with a young man who is confined to his wheelchair and is a resident there! I'd bet there are other underage kids there who also share physical/mental challenges and resident status, too! And didja know that besides the exceptions for kids - there are exceptions re the number of pets one can initially have in TV?