View Single Post

Old 10-18-2020, 06:48 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,663 Times in 941 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
Interesting, I cited the fact that although there have been over 220,000 coded Covid deaths in 2020, it somehow didn’t effect the total death rate for this year. You didn’t like those facts, and yes, they are facts. Instead you have asked me to prove an unknown. Since the same sources that have overblown the severity of the virus are touting the long term side effects of the virus, it stands to reason that they are probably also overblown...
We had a pretty major shutdown of businesses. Very little travel taking place. People staying home much more than before. I would expect the death rate to drop under these conditions - but it did not. That is the Covid effect on the death rate.

Can I prove it? No. But I have a mind that is capable of logical thinking. And my conclusion is that the death rate was rased by Covid. How much? No idea.

And I'll say it again. I don't understand why some people are so passionate about trying to convince us all that Covid is nothing to worry about. I don't live in fear. And I certainly did not panic when all this started. But, I am going to continue to wear a make in stores and keep a bit of distance between others and myself. If that bothers someone, their problem not mine.