View Single Post

Old 01-24-2009, 11:46 PM
Sage
Smile Thank You So Much....

My dear friends HB and Kathie, and my hubby vetman......

Wow, to say I've overwhelmed would be putting it mildly.

I want to thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart. And especially HB, Kathie and vetman for putting together the most amazing surprise birthday party. There are no words that can really express the joy and love I'm feeling in my heart.

What a shock! And Bright!!!! That flower cake you sent was spectacular! How thoughtful and what a wonderful friend to go out of your way like that. I'm going to take a picture of it tomorrow when the light is better and post it here.

I'm sitting here crying because when I think, just a year ago, I didn't know any of you, it's just astounding. Sammie, you and Hu were missed. Also, Johnny and Barb. Sorry you missed such a wonderful party. There must have been 30 people there. I can't name them all because I'll forget someone. A special thanks to TOTV because it is through this forum that I have met lifelong friends. We may have our ups and downs, but to any newbies or wannabe's reading this, this is one hell of a group of wonderful people.

Thank you isn't sufficient, but "Thank You" is all I have, my dear friends. love you, chels

Last edited by chelsea24; 01-25-2009 at 12:08 AM.