Thread: Lofts Surprise
View Single Post

Old 10-18-2020, 12:21 PM

I am a resident of the Lofts. Yes we pay for our parking & each spot is assigned to a resident. The recreation center & pool are open to all village's residents like all of the other amenities. You can park in areas when you first drive in that are not enclosed or use parking on the other side which is easy walking distance. This is a 55+ apartment complex. Before the poles were put in place it was like grand central station with people in cars & golf carts driving through the parking area which is assigned to residents only. It wasn't meant to be a short cut to the Square. I resent calling them low rent looking apartments. Yes they are expensive but we love living here. The apartment layouts are great. Residents are friendly. Landscaping will always be beautiful since the Villages manages the complex. Apartments are quiet. Quality windows to keep outside noises out. Each resident pays the same amenities that any of you pay separate from our rent. Our apartment complex will always look nice unlike part time owners renting their home or Villa out. When someone dies we don't have to worry who is going to keep up their apartment like homes that get neglected when the benefactor doesn't keep it up. We don't have to worry about neighbors cluttering up their yards with miscellaneous statues & objects that are eyesores to others. We are paying high rent but it is worth it to us because we no longer want the home & yard upkeep. I could drive by your homes & make snide comments. These apartments are in a perfect location for older people who do not need an independent or assisted living where the rent is much higher. All I have heard is bitching about our Apartments which are not affecting you in any way. Our pool is small but we have to share it with all of you who come bring your food cook out or just eat by the pool leaving your crumbs or droppings which bring ants & bugs. It is not us who will run down the area it is you who don't give a hoot what you do because you don't live here. The Apartments are here which I am grateful so you might as well accept it & shutup about it. Find something useful to do with your life than constantly complaining. Look around you and be grateful. The Villages is a unique area enjoy it & appreciate it. No
one can please everyone. Here they have something for everyone so like it ir ignore it but guit your constant complaining.