Thread: New town square
View Single Post

Old 10-18-2020, 10:43 PM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,760 Times in 758 Posts

sp
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
I assume it doesn't impact you and I know a few that live south of 44 that love the way it's planned, they look at north of 44 as the old section where the residents are stuck in the "way it used to be". They have high hopes that their area will provide a vision of forward progress for the next 20+ years. As a resident that lives south of 44 posted on one of these threads, if you're not living there, or are not planning on living there, why do you care and she concluded with leave us alone, we love it here.
Gee, that's kind of sad too (not the areas planned, but that people are beginning to kind of have that one ups-man-ship, leave us alone, kind of thing. Not a negative person at all, but I can see the day coming when that "villages" feeling of closeness and caring for all your neighbors is slowing leeching away... maybe will just be more like neighborhoods we lived in before moving here, who knows ?

Last edited by Pairadocs; 10-18-2020 at 10:45 PM. Reason: spelling