View Single Post

Old 10-19-2020, 07:18 AM

I have lived on a championship course with water view for 20 years now; the Talley Ho course,
and even after 20 years I have never gotten tired of the beautiful view. Championship courses are not crowded with players like executive courses. They seem to mow on days the course is closed and around 9 or 10 a.m. so that's not a problem. The golfers are great, often waving and saying hello if I'm outside. Rarely hear swearing, no more or less bugs than anywhere else in the Villages. My lot will never have apartments near, too many lakes, no room for a street or houses or apartments. I think most who say they would never live on a golf course can't afford a championship course. You'll see that they seldom come up for resale. People love living on championship courses because of their privacy. I wouldn't buy next to the club house because that's not the view I want, wouldn't buy next to or near a community center either, again, not the view I want. Definitely consider buying on a championship course, 20 years from now you'll still be happy you did.