View Single Post

Old 10-19-2020, 11:21 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,221 Times in 928 Posts

I believe that these parades for whatever candidate do have some impact on voters. What they are doing is advertising. If advertising didn't work all television programs would be pay-per view because businesses wouldn't pay for commercials that didn't result in sales of their product/service. No commercials, no television. Same with newspapers and magazines, no advertising, no money to print the publication. I have no desire to participate in these "parades" but if someone does, it doesn't bother me at all. If it was every day, all day, then I would have a big problem with it. A few minutes shouldn't bother anyone, except the people who always look for something to offend them.

All of us who live in TV have a finite number of days left to live. There are far more important and enjoyable things to concern ourselves with in the short time we have left than to get all worked up over something so trivial. I've never understood the glass is half empty mind set. It would be unbearable for me to always look on the dark side of everything.