View Single Post

Old 10-24-2020, 07:37 AM
Thanked 1,306 Times in 237 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmac View Post
Hello All,
My wife and I are new to the area and bought a 17 year old Gardenia in Briar Meadow near 42 this past spring. One of the light switches in the kitchen has a blue dot on it and I just figured out it controls the outlets on top of the cabinets. Nice set up! I just wish I had known about it earlier.

Anyway, on the back wall there are four switches by the sliding door that open to the Lanai. 1 for outside wall lights 2 for ceiling fans and 1 with a blue dot that I can't figure out what it controls. I may find out eventually figure it out but I hope someone on here can chime in and save me some time. I thought it might be the outlets on in the Lanai but no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
And my patio villa near the front door entrance into the living room there is a red light switch. I did not know what it was for either. I flipped it up and it started to flash. Went outside and saw that my outside lights by the garage were blinking off and on. This which is to be used if you have a 911 emergency to let the ambulance know which house to stop.