Thread: Luggage
View Single Post

Old 10-24-2020, 07:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,434 Times in 2,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
Hello ,
My youngest daughter has several trips planned this fall and always borrows our luggage which I'm ok with. I would like to purchase a couple pieces of nice luggage for her as a gift for all the kind things she has done for us over the years. I have several questions especially for the savvy travelers here. Where is a good retail outlet to buy from? Should I buy from a retail outlet or online? Here's the tough part: what brand would I want to buy? I don't want junk or a cheaply made product. I would like to buy a brand that she could build on as I would first want to buy an overnite/two nite and a up to a 5-7 nite size. I should mention she's not a overpacker. She brings only what's needed. Thanks in advance.

Mike
We buy luggage with the understanding that it might only last one trip. That being said, this set we bought on Amazon has made 3 international and several domestic trips without any damage. Amazon.com

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!