View Single Post

Old 10-26-2020, 04:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Most posters on TOTV react and post to a wide genre of subjects. Most posters easily see the humor in other's posts and can laugh at themselves. Most posters on TOTV are interested in many things. Most of our lives do not begin and end with politics and politicians. After we begin to access and clearly "see" the foibles and faults of people in the public eye we than should say...That is how he acts. I won't vote for him and just not let it "get" to us. It harms us to obsess about people who may very well not be of influence in a couple of weeks. There was a large group who gathered on Friday, but a larger group that did not gather on Friday here in The Villages. Like Billethekid often reminds us. It isn't wise to focus on the few. It is the silent majority who usually runs the railroad.
With all due respect, the item or person in question is not simply an ambassador on the golf course and actions from that corner affect every single person, and not just in this country.

Sorry, but that is a fact of life. And I am interested in my "railroad".....I do not consider my "railroad" an idle hobby. I spoke up about every POTUS for the last 60 years and advice from anyone will not deter me. EVERY citizen should learn and do the same.